Canada Welcomes You
Home Our Services Permanent Visas Temporary Visas Fast Track to Canada FAQ's About Us

Get Started
Do You Qualify?
Free Assessment
Contact Us
Latest News
Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants
Carolyn Mahon is a member in good standing with the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants.
Online Assessment

Please follow the instructions carefully in order for us to provide you with an accurate assessment.
Fields marked with * are required.

Choose the type of assessment from below.
If you don't know which assessment to follow, fill up the last one i.e., Quick Assessment.
Express Entry
Express Entry is a system where potential candidates are assessed base on their qualifications and get an invitation to apply for permanent residence under various programs.
Skilled Worker (Federal)
Skilled Worker Immigration, is a point based system, in which you can immigrate to Canada. Usually, skilled workers need to have work experience, education, knowledge of English or French and other abilities to help establish them as permanent residents of Canada.
Sponsorship (Federal)
Fill up this assessment form, if you wish to sponsor your husband/wife, parent(s), grand parent(s), common-law/conjugal partner, child/adopted child or an orphan. This form is directed at the Sponsor, who must be a Canadian permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
Student Visa (Federal)
Fill up this assessment form, if you wish to apply for study visa. We will assess your eligibility to apply for a study permit.
Quick Assessment Form
Fill up this assessment form, if you either don't know which of the above assessments forms to fill, or you are short of time and want to fill up the quick details only. You may get a call or email from our office to get the details.